Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let It Snow*

This story started out an entirely different way. And in the 3rd person. Somehow, when I revamped it, it ended up in the 1st person. I went over it twice and I think I've caught all the mistakes. But you never know. Anyway... I hope that you enjoy it! Because it really made me smile while writing it*
.
...
......
..........
......
...
.
My clock reads 3:23 and the full moon is streaming through my window. I had not planned this. Yet here I lay, sheets pulled haphazardly over my body to cover the vital parts while I listen to a deep voice hum as he comes up the stairs. He walks through my door and smiles, setting a tray with fruit and two mugs of hot chocolate on my nightstand. Then he crawls over my body, stopping to claim my lips in what must be the thousandth kiss of the night.
I taste chocolate on his tongue and smile as I think back to how this even came about.

*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*
“Hi Mom! Dr. Sherman let us out early because of the nasty weather coming this way… AGAIN! Maybe I do like winter here in Pittsburgh after all!”
My mom laughs and we chat awhile longer as I set about making myself some dinner since I now have the time to really enjoy the process. I listen to her jabber on about the newest problem my little brothers have created down in Miami. She tells me about the nice weather, the surf is looking decent, my dad is driving her crazy. I have no real news to tell.
“And how is Stephen?”
At this question I let out a groan. She knows that he and I are just friends. The friendship that we started our freshman year, laughing quietly over the professor’s unhealthy obsession with Reese’s, has lasted through semester after semester. Sometimes we have a class together, sometimes not. He plays baseball so I try and make it to most of the home games if I can. But we have a strictly platonic relationship, sadly.
“Mmmooooommmmm…”
“I know, I know. You’re just friends. He’s from California. Blah blah blah. I’m not saying you need to make me a grandmother Chelsea! But I want to know that you’re having a good college experience. That you’re putting yourself out there… enjoying life.”
“We went bar hopping last weekend.”
“Meet any cute boys?”
“Noooo…”
“My daughter the wallflower…”
We both laugh and I’m chopping things up at the same time, mixing spices and such, putting everything in a big pan to start some spaghetti sauce. It’s going well, everything mixing and smelling delicious when there’s a pounding on my door and a muffled ‘Peanut let me in, it’s snowing like crazy!’
“Mom, I got me some company. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, okay?”
“Tell Stephen I said hello,” I hear her say with a smile. I just laugh and promise to, clicking the END button while skipping over to the door. I open it and am hit with a huge wave of desire as my best friend shakes his head and flakes of snow fall as he beams down at me.
“Hey, are you gonna let me in or do I have to stand here all night?”
I shake my head and step back, letting his massive frame stumble through the door.
“How did you even know I was going to be home,” I laugh as I take his coat and hang it on the hook beside mine, like always.
“I didn’t. I was gonna just let myself in until I saw the lights on. I figured I’d try hollering for you first, instead of using my key and scaring the daylights out of you. What smells so good? You cookin’ me dinner??”
He flashes me a cheeky grin as he kicks off his shoes and I stick my tongue out at him, wandering back into the kitchen of my little house. I’m just about to pick up the knife when I hear his steps come up fast behind me. I spin around with a smile.
“Finally going to help me cook somet…mmmpgh…”
The words are caught in my throat as Stephen presses his body into mine and his arms wrap around me. I feel his hands, those large hands that have touched me in every way but this, slide across my back and one of them fist into my shirt like he’s afraid I’ll disappear if he lets me go. His lips are hard over mine, his tongue demanding entrance into my mouth. His free hand drops down and palms my ass and I gasp. That gasp lets his tongue slip between my lips and he groans as I flick the tip of mine against his.
This is not what I was expecting tonight. Not what I had planned on doing. I know I need to finish with my sauce before I ruin the entire pot but I can feel something of a decent size all hard and rigid against my belly. My fingers finally move from his arms and I shove them in the shaggy blonde hair he’s been growing through the winter months. He groans and somehow finds the power to lift his head. But he doesn’t pull away completely, just rests his forehead to mine.
“I’ve wanted to do that for six months,” he murmurs. “Ever since I sat on the beach with you, surrounded by all your family and listened to you laughing so hard you snorted. You were trying to eat a s’mores and all I could think about was how sweet your mouth would taste if I leaned over and kissed you.”
“I’ve wanted to kiss you ever since I saw you spit out sunflower seeds while sitting in the dugout last season.”
He grins and leans down to kiss me again when there’s a loud hiss and we both turn to see my pot of sauce boiling over.
“Shit!,” I cry out as I wrench myself free and run over to the stove, turning the heat off and shoving my hands into oven mitts to lift the entire pot over and into the sink. It’s probably ruined and I should probably care, but two very strong arms wrap around my waist and I don’t remember my name… let alone how to salvage this sauce. He mumbles something into my hair and I turn my head.
“English Stephen, English!”
“I said I’ll buy you a new pot now kiss me again.”
I giggle and turn into his embrace. I bring my covered hands up to cup his cheeks and press my lips to his gently. He wraps me in his arms and drags me toward the living room. We fall onto the couch and he grunts as my knee comes in contact with the only part of him that I’ve never touched. I want to change that. Right now.
His mouth moves to my neck as my hand travels down his chest and attempts to get under his jeans. I’m at an awkward angle though and huff a breath into his ear as he chuckles. I nip his earlobe in retaliation and feel him swallow as one of those hands palms my ass again.
I grind myself against his thigh, wanting to feel more of him. He chuckles again and I realize that I must’ve said that out loud.
“Instead of continually laughing at me, you could help me out here, you know…”
“I thought you’d never ask,” he murmurs into my shoulder as he somehow lifts us both into a quick sitting position and then hauls himself to his feet with me in his arms. He marches right up the stairs and into my bedroom, dropping me onto the bed and whisking his shirt over his head.
I stare at the defined muscles, the ripped torso and the happy trail that leads down to treasures unknown. I’m so caught up in my daydream that I don’t notice him watching me with an amused grin on his face. I don’t hear him clear his throat to get my attention. I only look up when he yells my name.
“Chelsea!”
“Hmmm? What?”
“Wow, I feel like a piece of meat.”
“I’d definitely like to sink my teeth into you.”
His nostrils flare at that comment and he quickly rips open his jeans and shoves them to the floor. He hops toward me, taking off one sock and then the other. Clad only in a snug pair of boxer-briefs, he crawls across my bed until he’s looming over me. He leans down and I lift my head for a kiss but he moved to the side so he can whisper directly into my ear.
“Why are you wearing so many clothes? I feel sorely underdressed.”
“Maybe you should help me with this little problem.”
I feel him smile against my cheek and his hands grab the hem of my shirt. Then he lets go and goes into a crouch, pulling me into a sitting position. Pleased with my new form, he grabs the shirt and tugs upward. I lift my arms toward the ceiling to aid him and it’s sailing through the air as his mouth moves between my breasts, his tongue licking, and his teeth nipping.
My nipples tighten in my bra and his hands slide over my ribs and behind as he pops the clasps and tugs the straps over my arms and the cups away from my chest. My breasts feel heavy with desire and his mouth latches onto one. He sucks hard, making me cry out and arch my back. He paws at the other one and I silently wonder if I can die from this alone.
Stephen lays me back on the bed with his teeth still tugging at my hardened tip and my fingers tunnel into his hair, keeping his head as close to me as possible. He releases his other play toy and his fingers travel south. Snaking easily under my yoga pants, he gets past the barrier of my underwear as well and my hips buck as he finds my own hidden treasure.
“Stephen,” I moan as he slides one finger between my folds and feels the stirrings of wetness. He pulls back up a few inches and draws figure eights over my clit until I’m humping his hand and making very unladylike noises as I smash his face into my tit.
He rips his hand out of my pants and I tug on his hair to show my displeasure. He releases my tortured nipple with an audible pop and looks at me with eyes clouded over with passion.
“Don’t you worry baby, I’m gonna take good care of you tonight.”
With that said, he quickly pulls my bottoms and panties down and settles himself between my legs. I’m almost blushing at the way he’s ogling my snatch, but then he licks his lips and I find myself spread-eagle on the mattress. His mouth touches me and the small flame in my belly is an instant inferno. My back is off the mattress, my heels are digging into it and my mouth is open but no sound comes forth.
The first swipe of his tongue makes me forget my name. The second swipe gives me the answers to life’s greatest mysteries. Each movement switches back and forth. First I know nothing, then everything. Finally the fireworks go off inside my head, the tides turn, the ball is hit out of the park and I’m a boneless mass that’s drenched in sweat and whispering words of love as his large frame covers my body.
And that’s just Round One.
Rounds Tow through Four consist of steamy shower sex where we almost fall, swallowing him until there’s cum on my face, and floor sex that will leave me with rug burn on my knees for at least a week… Not in that order, but you get the picture.
It’s Round Five that does me in though.
With hair still wet from the shower, we take our time feeling each other out. I find the scar on his thigh from a dog bite and the series of freckles on his shoulder that almost look like the Big Dipper. He finds my ticklish spot on my right portion of my ribcage, as well as the scar on my neck from when I fell from my crib and almost died.
The light touches are sweet, the kisses romantic and slow… but it all leads to the same thing. He’s throbbing against my hip and I’m dripping wet. He lifts me onto his lap and moans something about a heat-seeking missile as I impale myself on his length.
With his head nestled in my pillows I place both hands on his chest and begin to move. I go slow at first, my hips swiveling slightly as I feel every inch of him fill me again and again. But soon I need that sweet friction and I start to bounce a little faster, a little harder. He urges me on, telling me he loves being inside me. His hands grab mine and I can balance myself better and make more solid movements.
“Ride me baby, fuck me and make yourself come on my cock.”
His hips lift every now and then, adding a sharp snap of desire in the coils that are wrapped in my belly. I want to keep this slow, languid pace that we’ve got going, but I also want him begging for release. So I ride him harder, crying out when he begins to hit my sweet spot in a constant manner. My muscles tightening on him brings a gasp from his lips and I look down to find him staring up at me. With another particularly drive into my pussy he lets go of my hands and grabs my waist.
“Play with your titties,” he urges and I grab my breasts, my fingers tugging on my nipples and forcing a strangled moan from my mouth.
He guides me at a new pace, and I can’t help but yelp in pleasured pain as he hits the deepest spot I think I have and my orgasm teeters on the edge. Two more hard thrusts like that one and my head is thrown back, my nipples are hard enough to cut glass, and my pussy feel like it’s simultaneously spasming and gushing.
Stephen roars my name and holds me down on top of him while he finds his own release within my depths. I collapse on his chest, sucking in huge breaths and feeling him do the same. One of his hands moves in soothing circular motions over my back while the other one is buried in my hair, tipping my face toward his for a kiss.
*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*
“You taste like you already tried the hot chocolate,” I accuse with a smile.
“I had to make sure it tasted good, didn’t I?”
I laugh and pull down the blankets so he can get under them but he sits back against the headboard and pulls me into his lap. I steal another sweet kiss and sigh with happiness as I lean back into his chest, my fingers laced with his.
We get to the drinks a few minutes later and tease each other with the fruit until I’m certain one of us will tackle the other. But I can feel the warmth of the cocoa taking its effect and I try to hide a yawn behind my arm. He sees it though and sets the tray back on the nightstand.
“I think we should get some more sleep. I looked outside when I was downstairs and the snow is building and building. You have no classes tomorrow, neither do I… we could just barricade ourselves in here and spend the together.”
“We might get hungry.”
“Fine, we’ll take breaks long enough to go get food,” he laughs. I smile and kiss him. It’s the best idea I think he’s ever had.

1 comment:

  1. I keep picturing Jordan...is that wrong? Must be a blonde thing...

    ReplyDelete